Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Girls Weekend Part I

Our girls weekend is underway.  We have made it to our destination through torrential downpours.  We stopped at the Andy Warhol museum and I have decided that he was a strange man.  I was able to appreciate his work and I can respect his desire to have the life he had, but he was a strange man. 

We are in a hoity toity resort in the mountains of Pennsylvania and we are getting ready to go to a paint ball war.  They suggested that you wear old clothes as not to ruin any good ones and as I was walking down to get something out of the car I could tell people were thinking that I did not belong.  How is it that at 40 years old I still feel like I am the little kid trying to play with the big girls? 

I will report back after the battle. 

No comments: