Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bus Stop Talk

This is the conversation Ryan and I had on the way home from the bus stop today:

Me: How was your day?

Ryan:  MOM, I AM SO ANNOYED!

Me:  What happened?

Ryan:  I sat next to Susie* on the bus and now Pete* keeps saying I have a girlfriend!  I am too young to have a girlfriend!
Me:  (silently in my head:  HELL YES YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!)

Me:  (out loud) Don't worry about it, they are just trying to make you mad.

Ryan: (with all the attitude his little body can muster, and that is a lot of attitude)  Well, I'm MAD ALRIGHT!

I had to walk ahead of him the rest of the way home so he couldn't see me laughing.  Then he would have been mad at me, and Lord knows I don't want that reigning down on me!

Upon reading this, it might only be funny if you were there.  Sorry

*names have been changed to protect the somewhat innocent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is adorable!

And btw love your other posts too, just haven't commented lately. Keep up the good work!

Christina