I don't have a topic for a whole post, but have some random things on my mind. I should mention that I have had a cold for a week, so some of this might be contributed to disconnected medicine head. You have been warned. Here we go:
*I have had my car for two years. At what point will I figure out that I need to push to open the gas door instead of pull to open my trunk?
* I continue to hate fall. When the leaves get crispy and the golden rod blooms, it makes me so sad, and makes my nose run.
* I do not like things with Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin Spice makes me angry.
* I am not sad that Ryan is in the last few years of needing a costume. I am somewhat confused as to why being a banana is still socially acceptable, but being The Flash will now cause ridicule.
* The only good thing about Halloween is that you can get fun sized candy bars in so many options. I do enjoy a really fresh Clark Bar.
* I have a cold. I am blaming it on Fall. or maybe Dave since it started with him. It is making me really crabby.
*If you have a cold, is there really a better feeling than when one of your nasal passages clears enough to give you a deep breath of fresh air unimpeded with mucus? It is as if the sun is coming out after a long storm, only to be covered up with storm clouds again.
*I really like this Pope. I like his humility and humanity. I like that he is looking out for everyone and is not about pomp and circumstance. He is what the world needs now.
*I get to take 1 niece and two nephews to lunch today, and I am so very excited. Now that they are 23, 21, and 18, they are so interesting and fun to be with. I am just glad that they let me hang out with them.
That wraps it up for this edition of Random Thoughts. Stay tuned for future episodes of my stream of conscience.