Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Random Thoughts

I don't have a topic for a whole post, but have some random things on my mind.  I should mention that I have had a cold for a week, so some of this might be contributed to disconnected medicine head.  You have been warned.  Here we go:

*I have had my car for two years.  At what point will I figure out that I need to push to open the gas door instead of pull to open my trunk?

* I continue to hate fall.  When the leaves get crispy and the golden rod blooms, it makes me so sad, and makes my nose run.

* I do not like things with Pumpkin Spice.  Pumpkin Spice makes me angry.

* I am not sad that Ryan is in the last few years of needing a costume.  I am somewhat confused as to why being a banana is still socially acceptable, but being The Flash will now cause ridicule.

* The only good thing about Halloween is that you can get fun sized candy bars in so many options.  I do enjoy a really fresh Clark Bar.

* I have a cold.  I am blaming it on Fall. or maybe Dave since it started with him.  It is making me really crabby.

*If you have a cold, is there really a better feeling than when one of your nasal passages clears enough to give you a deep breath of fresh air unimpeded with mucus?  It is as if the sun is coming out after a long storm, only to be covered up with storm clouds again.

*I really like this Pope.  I like his humility and humanity.  I like that he is looking out for everyone and is not about pomp and circumstance.  He is what the world needs now.

*I get to take 1 niece and two nephews to lunch today, and I am so very excited.  Now that they are 23, 21, and 18, they are so interesting and fun to be with.  I am just glad that they let me hang out with them.

That wraps it up for this edition of Random Thoughts.  Stay tuned for future episodes of my stream of conscience.

No comments: