Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update on My Metatarsal

So I went to the emergency room about my foot and I am happy to say that it is not broken.  I still have no idea what I did to it, but it kept getting worse and there were people telling me stories about how they waited too long to seek help and then it had to be re-broken....  I really did not want that to happen to me.  I didn't think I could wait until Tuesday. 

We all know that if I would have waited it really would have been broken and they would have asked me why I waited so long.  As it was, I was somewhat embarrassed about going in the first place since I waited almost two weeks.  It is red and swollen and it wasn't getting better. 

All that really matters is that it is not broken.  I will continue to ice it and take some Tylenol.  Perhaps it will go away eventually. 

No comments: