Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

The Sound of Music

The sound of Colin reading a new "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book. The laugh is contagious.

Graham Crackers and a cold glass of milk after swimming.

My three sisters as my three best friends.

The beach.

A brand new bag of Lightly Salted Lay's potato chips and a cold Polar Pop.

A Polar Pop filled to the top with crushed ice and then topped with Coca Cola.

A night out with Dave.

Clothes right out of the dryer.

Watching the kids sleep at night.

Strawberry Pie with fresh picked strawberries.

The books "Water for Elephants" and "To Kill a Mockingbird."

A night out with the girls.

Magic Bunco Punch.

My luxurious 15 year old Stickley bedroom furniture.

The feeling of waking up in the morning before I start thinking of all the things I need to do.

No comments: