Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paint Ball

For our first activity today we did Paint Ball Combat.  I have decided that I am woefully out of shape.  I don't know why I would think that I am in shape since the whole of my exercise is walking Max a few times a day, and not very far at that.  We met up with the other group that had signed up and divided up the teams.  They were not out of shape.  In fact, I believe they would be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound because they were able to leap over the logs and barriers with no issue while I literally fell on my butt. 

My assessment of paint ball is that it was hot, sweaty, and a whole lot of fun.  It is imperative that you wear the face mask even though I kept wanting to say "Luke, I am not your faather."  It protected me from a sure trip to the emergency room when I was hit square between the eyes.  I am so glad that Lynn suggested that we do it.  It is not something that I would have done on my own, but that is kind of the point  behind this trip. 




More to follow...

No comments: