Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

State of the Blog Address

I can't tell you how excited I am about this blog.  It is almost three months old and has had 1000 page views.  I have reached readers in about ten countries.  I have to think some of them are accidents as they have only had one hit, but I think I have a legitimate Canadian reader!  (Hi Canada!)  If I can get the comments section fixed I might be able to hear what some of you have to say.  In the meantime, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at onethirdacrewoods@gmail.com.  I am very interested in feedback and comments. 

I started this as an outlet for my creative energy and as something to cross off my life list.  I didn't think anyone besides my family would read it.  While I am quite sure that most of the page views have been my family and friends, I know that some of them are people that do not know me.  I hope that means they like my writing.  I am surprised by how much I am enjoying it and how I look at my life as content for my blog.  There are so many things I wish I could blog about but can't.  I am really respecting the privacy of my husband and kids.  This is kind of unfortunate because there have been some really good things I think you would have enjoyed. 

Next week I officially turn 40.  So far this year has been pretty good.  Here is to hoping that the rest of it follows this path. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your blog Kate. It always adds something different to my day, usually a laugh but other times a provoking thought. Keep up the good work =)